Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP Empty
PostSubject: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm

I haven't played the game 2 times in the last two weeks and i haven't opened the commendation and victory packs yet. Anybody else on the same page?
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Nope. 3 of my friends just got it and we're working hard to get to Gold level, plus it's fun to play with a full group.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm

there are so many other games to play. tribes, blacklight, darksiders 2. for me now the most exciting part is opening the packs and that's terrible when you are playing just for rewards.
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Antall Innlegg : 19

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:00 pm

Only had the game 2 1/2 months so not just yet =] I'll probably play much less when I have everything maxed out, though.

Z.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm

Zoetropes wrote:
Only had the game 2 1/2 months so not just yet =] I'll probably play much less when I have everything maxed out, though.

Z.

see thats exactly what i am talking about. I'll still be playing tribes even after i max out everything. That's not the case with mass effect. I still have a couple of characters to unlock but I don't feel the amount of fun that I used to have. Especially when i started getting grabbed by banshees through walls and their cheap attempt at platinum and the weekly "balance changes". The only thing i still enjoy are the gameplay footages from ZHHK, xcalizorz, jumpin and stardusk
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

I still find MP to be fun and enjoyable as every PUG is different, as every so often I find new players in my lobby, which adds a little bit of challenge carrying them, and every so often I find experienced players, which means that we are able to complete the match fairly quickly.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 pm

theeav3ng3r wrote:
I still find MP to be fun and enjoyable as every PUG is different, as every so often I find new players in my lobby, which adds a little bit of challenge carrying them, and every so often I find experienced players, which means that we are able to complete the match fairly quickly.

I'm far from the best player in the game. I still don't beat gold every time i play. But a lot of people share my view. The player base is declining. The strangest thing happened today, i started this thread on youtube, i saw stardusk talking about the same thing. ZHHK touched on the same subject as well. Atleast for me games feel like a chore so that i can get credits to unlock stuff and i hate when games do that.
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:59 am

mignik01 wrote:
theeav3ng3r wrote:

I'm far from the best player in the game. I still don't beat gold every time i play. But a lot of people share my view. The player base is declining. The strangest thing happened today, i started this thread on youtube, i saw stardusk talking about the same thing. ZHHK touched on the same subject as well. Atleast for me games feel like a chore so that i can get credits to unlock stuff and i hate when games do that.

yeah, it's nothing new. i only play it to waste time now. if i ever want to have fun, i'll just pop in arkham city. top game
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:01 am

oh, on a side note, missile glitching is back. just played a couple of pub games and some kid was doing it. still utilises the striker to do it. not sure how. stupid bioware
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 am

mignik01 wrote:
I understand what you are saying and I have seen Stardusk's video and completely agree with his points, I am just saying that for me the game is still fun.
Although I will add that with each month that passes, I am playing the game less, so it will not be long until I stop primarily (or completely) playing this game and switch to another, which will most likely be Borderlands 2.
only1biggs wrote:
oh, on a side note, missile glitching is back. just played a couple of pub games and some kid was doing it. still utilises the striker to do it. not sure how. stupid bioware
Really? It back? Oh dear. I knew that Bioware's 'fix' was not permanent, but it is back already...
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:39 am

only1biggs wrote:
yeah, it's nothing new. i only play it to waste time now. if i ever want to have fun, i'll just pop in arkham city. top game
You have good taste my friend.
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 am

theeav3ng3r wrote:
only1biggs wrote:
You have good taste my friend.

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP   Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting tired of Mass Effect 3 MP
Page 1 of 1