Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

YouTube Video Guides

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

YouTube Video Guides Empty
PostSubject: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:16 pm

Hey guys, I made a video series of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer guides and I will be making more in the future. These videos are mainly meant to educate new players looking to improve, but any exposure other players can give me is great. If the response is good I will be more driven to make more vids. Also if you have any advice or suggestions on future topics or the videos themselves, please leave a reply in this thread. Next video coming is Power Combos.

Thanks!
~gilgamesh v9

Here's a link to the playlist.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Awesome!

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
Psyfun

Antall Innlegg : 18

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm

Good beginner's series Smile.

Also well done with speaking, very clear, concise, and planned. Many peoples have trouble with this.
Back to top Go down
Jose T99

Jose T99

Antall Innlegg : 6

PostSubject: Re: Youtube guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 7:04 pm

It is awesome you want make videos!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DonPidgeon

DonPidgeon

Antall Innlegg : 15

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Nice videos. Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jose T99

Jose T99

Antall Innlegg : 6

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 am

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Hey guys, I made a video series of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer guides and I will be making more in the future. These videos are mainly meant to educate new players looking to improve, but any exposure other players can give me is great. If the response is good I will be more driven to make more vids. Also if you have any advice or suggestions on future topics or the videos themselves, please leave a reply in this thread. Next video coming is Power Combos.

Thanks!
~gilgamesh v9

How is going that so far?
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:18 am

Jose T99 wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:

Thanks!
~gilgamesh v9

How is going that so far?

really good acutally! I just finished the Script for the Power Combo Guide and am going to record the voiceover tomorrow.

One of my friends is actually interested in getting this game and he's been watching these vids and learning a lot Smile
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Just wanted to update this thread to say that I have made Map Guides for all 6 of the on disc maps. These guides cover Callouts, enemy spawns, ammo boxes, lines of sight, shot spots and teleport spots. All these video are up on my channel (6th is coming out today)

I will be doing the DLC maps next, but any feedback would be appreciated, wither here or on the vids themselves.

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Psyfun

Antall Innlegg : 18

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Been meaning to watch the ones I've missed but it's hard to keep track with youtubes crappy "Highlights" default. I do enjoy the detail you go into with these, especially the "shot spots" as you call them. Plenty of em I already know, but I have also learned a few good ones I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Psyfun wrote:
Been meaning to watch the ones I've missed but it's hard to keep track with youtubes crappy "Highlights" default. I do enjoy the detail you go into with these, especially the "shot spots" as you call them. Plenty of em I already know, but I have also learned a few good ones I didn't know.

hopefully the one today will come out on time. as of right now YouTube is saying it has 740 minutes remaining. which is strange cuz I have like 200 up and 60 down at this house...

anyway, glad i can be of help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube Video Guides   YouTube Video Guides I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YouTube Video Guides
Page 1 of 1