Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xbox Gold Players Wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

Xbox Gold Players Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Gold Players Wanted   Xbox Gold Players Wanted I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:11 pm

Hey guys, I recently decided to make the jump from Silver to Gold and was looking for some people to play with instead of Random's that are really bad.

I do have a mic, although I tend to stick with my party of friends even thought they're playing other games.

Xbox GT: gilgamesh v9

Here is my manifest, in case you guys want to look at it.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
DonPidgeon

DonPidgeon

Antall Innlegg : 15

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Players Wanted   Xbox Gold Players Wanted I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm roughly in the same spot as you. Just moved from Silver to Gold. More 'known' players is always preferred to randoms. Smile

When are you on?

I'm usually playing after 22:00 CET, sometimes earlier. Usually play until a bit after midnight.

If that is a time that seems to match when you are on, feel free to add me.

GT: DonPidgeon
Back to top Go down
jjkolllol

Antall Innlegg : 3

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Players Wanted   Xbox Gold Players Wanted I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:26 pm

ya if you want to game i always play gold by myself and sometimes i have a friend that plays with me we both have over 1000 N7 so just message me if you want to play

GT: ILL x TacozZ

and if you want to play with my friend just message him saying i know taco

His GT: Pro Soul reaper
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Players Wanted   Xbox Gold Players Wanted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:09 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Hey guys, I recently decided to make the jump from Silver to Gold and was looking for some people to play with instead of Random's that are really bad.
I consider myself a fairly solid gold player, so if you want to team up for some games, you can send me a message or friend request.
My Xbox GT is: THEE AV3NG3R. I am on most days.
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
I do have a mic, although I tend to stick with my party of friends even thought they're playing other games.
I also tend to stay in my own party with friends.

Just a heads up, I mainly play against Reapers.
My manifest is in my sig.
On a side note. I checked out your YT channel and I have got to say that you have good quality videos and clear commentary. The information provided in your guide videos is also very well explained and informative. Keep up the good work. Subbed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox Gold Players Wanted   Xbox Gold Players Wanted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox Gold Players Wanted
Page 1 of 1