Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Razor mice and me3

Go down 
+2
Zoetropes
Diarihanna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Diarihanna

Diarihanna

Antall Innlegg : 12

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 4:45 pm

hello
Has anyone used a razor naga,hex or epic for me3, if so could you please tell me how good it was for you?
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Antall Innlegg : 19

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:13 pm

I haven't used any of the above but I started my ME3 playthrough using my (2nd) Lachesis, which broke / got used-up so I figured why not get the N7 Imperator, which I now rock. The 2012 Imperator is much improved as far as sensors go and I'm very happy with it. I know it's a pretty basic mouse but I don't use button bindings and macros a lot, the only thing I've done is map push-to-talk to the thumb button.

I use it for everyday work as well and it's great, really tracks fast on my 2880x1800 MBP screen =] I usually use it on a SteelSeries Experience II glass mat.

Blogtime: My first N7 Imperator was stolen out of the back of the delivery truck =P I hope someone at least got to use the Collector Rifle code for it, heh.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Diarihanna

Diarihanna

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:36 pm

thanks for the info, its sad that someone would steal A MOUSE though
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:39 pm

oog, I dont feel the need to buy ME3 accessories, i mean if someone got it for me as a gift i'd be excited, but not something i'd buy for myself. Like posters and stuff like that

although my Garrus action figure sits on my xbox Cool
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

I normally wouldn't buy something garish either but the N7 mouse is pretty stylish and low-key, and I was going to buy a Razer anyway. So far I've had a bunch of Pro|Solutions, Copperheads, Diamondbacks, Deathadders and Lachesis(es), might as well try an Imperator =]

Very happy with it, the tracking feet and sensors are better than on the Lachesis and the coating doesn't attract muck or grime as much as the old rubberized Razers.

Not my pic:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Z.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:54 pm

that mouse DOES look pretty cool
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:55 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
that mouse DOES look pretty cool
Yeah, that is quite a nice mouse.
Back to top Go down
Diarihanna

Diarihanna

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Hmm well the reason i asked is because i bought a razor naga molten, so far i have been hearin good things about the company.
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:20 pm

I've been a Razer fan forever, like I mentioned above I've owned quite a few of their models going back years and years. The thing that attracted me to them in the first place is that their old mice (Deathadder, Copperhead, Boomslang even) were ambidextrous, and I use my mouse with both my left- and right hand interchangeably, depending on what I'm doing.

I tend to prefer their FPS mice even for precision work (Photoshop, 3DS Max, Lightwave, AI, AE etc) over their RTS / MMO mice like the Naga, but that's just because I don't need the extra buttons.

Another big beneift of them is that they track fast and accurately on a high resolution screen (I run 2880x1800 but on a 15"), so it doesn't take forever for the mouse pointer to move around.

That said, in my experience Razer mice only have a lifespan of ~2 years before they give out, whether it's the feet or the laser diodes or what. Not a big deal in my book, though.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Diarihanna

Diarihanna

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Ok so it seems ive made a good choice thanks everyone i cant wait to start playin with u all
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:44 am

Razor mice are good. I'm on my 4th Deathadder now. Probably not going to buy any other mouse for a long time. I'm way to comfortable with it. The only Razer related equpment I'd steer away from is headsets. They're terribad.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
Diarihanna

Diarihanna

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 3:52 am

zHHk wrote:
Razor mice are good. I'm on my 4th Deathadder now. Probably not going to buy any other mouse for a long time. I'm way to comfortable with it. The only Razer related equpment I'd steer away from is headsets. They're terribad.

Your 4th deathadder, and you type is in such a casual manner, this sparks me to ask how many mice have you extreme clickers gone through so far?
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 am

Diarihanna wrote:

Your 4th deathadder, and you type is in such a casual manner, this sparks me to ask how many mice have you extreme clickers gone through so far?

No, I just used to be a rager.
Stopped after my 3rd mouse and 2nd headseat were both unusable.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:43 pm

zHHk wrote:
Diarihanna wrote:

No, I just used to be a rager.
Stopped after my 3rd mouse and 2nd headseat were both unusable.

ha! i have snapped 3 xbox controllers in my time. but they are only £15-20, so i have a draw of back ups. i broke one playing mass effect 3
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:52 pm

zHHk wrote:
The only Razer related equpment I'd steer away from is headsets. They're terribad.

How are their strictly analog headsets, does anyone have any experience with them? I've been thinking about a Carcharias because I don't need nor want 7.1 or USB connectivity.

Z.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Razor mice and me3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razor mice and me3   Razor mice and me3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Razor mice and me3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: