Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New multiplayer dlcs??????

Go down 
+2
IceFire89
mignik01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

New multiplayer dlcs?????? Empty
PostSubject: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 pm

Do you think bioware's gonna make more multiplayer dlcs? Any information at all?
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

Antall Innlegg : 17

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:15 pm

I think it was Corey Gaspur during the San Diego Comic Con 2012 who said: "As long as you keep playing, we will make content" (or similar to that).
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Thats the issue. I'm starting to loose interest. When the most interesting thing in the game is opening packs, You know there is something wrong. waiting for darksiders 2. Here's to hoping it doesn't disappoint me like mass effect 3. That's why i didnt pre order. Mass Effect 3 was the only game i pre ordered and its gonna remain that way for a while at least.
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:23 pm

True, ME3 is getting more and more boring, but making DLC's take time i'm guessing and I like that they didn't forget about the SP as well, since it's the singleplayer what made ME what it is.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 pm

I think that there will be at least one or two more DLC packs. After that I think most of the ME3 MP community will have left, so Bioware will stop making MP DLC.
mignik01 wrote:
Thats the issue. I'm starting to loose interest.
For me, I still very much enjoy playing ME3 MP, but I am playing it less than I was a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:54 pm

IceFire89 wrote:
True, ME3 is getting more and more boring, but making DLC's take time i'm guessing and I like that they didn't forget about the SP as well, since it's the singleplayer what made ME what it is.

I dont care about bioware's "artistic integrity" anymore.
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:07 pm

mignik01 wrote:

Just a wild guess, do you refer to the ending of ME3 with that? If so i just gotta say, just because the ending wasn't that good, doesn't mean the whole series is bad. For me the fun i had with the trilogy and the awesome job bioware did with the story, characters, etc. overweights the poor ending.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:08 pm

IceFire89 wrote:
mignik01 wrote:

Just a wild guess, do you refer to the ending of ME3 with that? If so i just gotta say, just because the ending wasn't that good, doesn't mean the whole series is bad. For me the fun i had with the trilogy and the awesome job bioware did with the story, characters, etc. overweights the poor ending.

Nah i was disappointed with the whole game. There were moments yes but the story was average
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:12 pm

mignik01 wrote:

Nah i was disappointed with the whole game. There were moments yes but the story was average

I see, well i liked the game, so i guess we won't get along in this matter haha
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:15 pm

IceFire89 wrote:
mignik01 wrote:

I see, well i liked the game, so i guess we won't get along in this matter haha

Well yeah. I dont think so too Very Happy . According to me, bioware lost its ability to write a story around the time they released dragon age origins. I dont know about SWTOR because I dont play MMOs. Around the time EA started sinking their teeth in. Thats a good thing because now I dont have to buy anything from EA.

Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't want more characters or maps.

I want new mechanics. Pimping out new characters isn't going to spice my interest. New AI mechanics, though. That'd be awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
IceFire89

IceFire89

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:50 pm

mignik01 wrote:

Well yeah. I dont think so too Very Happy . According to me, bioware lost its ability to write a story around the time they released dragon age origins. I dont know about SWTOR because I dont play MMOs. Around the time EA started sinking their teeth in. Thats a good thing because now I dont have to buy anything from EA.

Ok i can agree to that, ME3 seemed to be more of a Shooter than story driven, but enough of that, that's not the topic of this thread haha

zHHk wrote:

I want new mechanics. Pimping out new characters isn't going to spice my interest. New AI mechanics, though. That'd be awesome.

That would definitely be awesome.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:37 pm

zHHk wrote:

this. that way higher difficulties would just feature smarter enemies, like Combat Training on Black Ops
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:58 pm

zHHk wrote:

Yes, this. This would extend the life span of ME3 MP a lot.
Back to top Go down
Zoetropes

Antall Innlegg : 19

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 pm

You know what I've been thinking about? More mission / progress-oriented MP maps.

Think of it like Tuchanka, Thessia or even Citadel, but for MP. You have 10 "checkpoints" but a linear progression, with mini-bosses at each checkpoint, and you have to keep moving forward, but as a team.

This also opens up for more set-pieces in MP as opposed to just wave after wave of aggro. Vantage points and sniper perches, being funneled into a chokepoint ambush, all the fun stuff.

With this we wouldn't even need more enemy factions, just use the existing AI but build the maps so that it does things differently compared to how it is now.

I think it would revitalize MP and also put more emphasis on teamwork and team synergy, especially if the maps were built so no matter what, you'd be at a great disadvantage at least once or twice during the progression. For example, maybe a map is geared towards snipers with high vantage points for 5 checkpoints, but an additional 2 are CQB. It would also allow for the use of environmental destruction (on a very low level) like the poisonous gas on Illium in ME2.

Just my $.02.

Z.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Zoetropes wrote:
You know what I've been thinking about? More mission / progress-oriented MP maps.

Think of it like Tuchanka, Thessia or even Citadel, but for MP. You have 10 "checkpoints" but a linear progression, with mini-bosses at each checkpoint, and you have to keep moving forward, but as a team.

This also opens up for more set-pieces in MP as opposed to just wave after wave of aggro. Vantage points and sniper perches, being funneled into a chokepoint ambush, all the fun stuff.

With this we wouldn't even need more enemy factions, just use the existing AI but build the maps so that it does things differently compared to how it is now.

I think it would revitalize MP and also put more emphasis on teamwork and team synergy, especially if the maps were built so no matter what, you'd be at a great disadvantage at least once or twice during the progression. For example, maybe a map is geared towards snipers with high vantage points for 5 checkpoints, but an additional 2 are CQB. It would also allow for the use of environmental destruction (on a very low level) like the poisonous gas on Illium in ME2.

Just my $.02.
Z.

Hey wassup?
You know what would make me buy another bioware game? A multiplayer dlc going against harbinger. My destroyer will show shepard how things are done. Never gonna happen but that would be great.

i'd pay good money for that. It'd finally be the mass effect 3 game.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New multiplayer dlcs??????   New multiplayer dlcs?????? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New multiplayer dlcs??????
Page 1 of 1