Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why do you watch zHHk's videos

Go down 
+3
theeav3ng3r
only1biggs
IceFire89
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IceFire89

IceFire89

Antall Innlegg : 17

Why do you watch zHHk's videos Empty
PostSubject: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Hello there,
since i haven't seen a topic about it, i thought "ah why not".
First i watched his videos because of his challenge thread on BSN and that there maybe a chance that they would do one of my challenges (which turns out to be the case Very Happy ). After that i looked forward to every video (not just the ME3 ones), because i like his style/performance whatever you wanna call it. As far as ME3 goes, i like his synergy with his teamates, ME3 with zHHk is for me ME3 with all of them Diablerist, CzechKronner, etc.
P.S.: And thanks zHHk you made ME3 MP fun for me again, after i tried the Claymore (I admit it, i thought for a long time, that it was a useless gun, you proved me wrong)

I just wanna say thank you
Have a nice day everyone

IceFire89
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:21 am

pretty much the same here. good challenge vids, good team scores, good times, and some asari ass worship thrown in for good measure...

plus he's approachable. we are now expecting
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:00 am

Found zHHk's YT channel through his challenge thread on BSN. Choose to subscribe which leads to now, watching quality video after quality video.

Another reason is his How To Play video's which have helped me improve playing as some of the characters that I could never quite play well.
Back to top Go down
PaganPoetry

Antall Innlegg : 9

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 am

I first watched his Human Adept video because I was just starting out and wanted to play an adept and that's all I had unlocked. I thought it was a good guide and he wasn't annoying like some of the other commentary videos I've watched so I went back and back and back again. Now I mostly just watch because I like listening to his opinions.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 am

found his thread on BSN, marathon watched all of his challenge videos. then he started making other types of videos like commentaries and guides and now i watch every video.

come for the gameplay, stay for the personality Cool
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:42 pm

upon reading this thread, zhhk will not be able to leave the forum due to the size of his head and getting it stuck in the door...
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

Antall Innlegg : 17

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:03 pm

only1biggs wrote:
upon reading this thread, zhhk will not be able to leave the forum due to the size of his head and getting it stuck in the door...

HAHA
but he deserves some credit for his hard work and seeing that we appreciate it keeps him going and makes this forum grow Wink
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:22 pm

IceFire89 wrote:
HAHA
but he deserves some credit for his hard work and seeing that we appreciate it keeps him going and makes this forum grow Wink
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:50 pm

if kissing zhhk's ass causes him to keep making videos then i'm cool with it. hell i'll buy some flavored lip gloss, brb.
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:13 am

"Hey, what's going on here?"

I'm still laughing while writing this, so excuse the poorly worded reply. Thank you guys! I know there haven't been any challenge videos for a long time. Mostly due to the fact that Diablo III came out and we put it on the backburner. I checked the thread on BSN the other day and there are sooo many cool challenges I'd like to try out. So maybe I'll put up one of those in the near future.

Furthermore: My head is so big I can't leave this thread now Laughing I really do appreciate the support, though. You guys and 7.4 % gals are awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
only1biggs
only1biggs

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:48 pm

zHHk wrote:

Furthermore: My head is so big I can't leave this thread now Laughing I really do appreciate the support, though. You guys and 7.4 % gals are awesome!

you see!

hell i was only kidding, i'd tongue zhhks' balls for more challenge vids
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:37 pm

ZHHK's awesome and he listens to his subscribers. Hope he will keep doing the same when his channel inevitable gets huge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you watch zHHk's videos   Why do you watch zHHk's videos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why do you watch zHHk's videos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YOUTUBE :: zHHk's YouTube-
Jump to: