Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worth a look

Go down 
+2
theeav3ng3r
only1biggs
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

Worth a look - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth a look   Worth a look - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 4:16 pm

i like krogans too, but grunt WAS useless (to the story). if we had the warlord okeer, he could have offered input on the enemy, which would make sense, even though the entire plot is rubbish...
Back to top Go down
DonPidgeon

DonPidgeon

Antall Innlegg : 15

Worth a look - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worth a look   Worth a look - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 pm

Most of the ME2 character analysis was not good. Did not appreciate that at all.

I did not like the ME3 plot analysis either. It felt like he kicked in all the open doors. What I liked in his analysis of ME1 was that he picked apart the plot in a smart and coherent way. The ME3 felt like any forum-post regarding the story in ME3. By listing ALL the faults in the ME3 game you lose the important points in a sea of, what felt like, nit-picking.

But then, it might just be me and that I got a bit bored with him after basically doing most of ME1, ME2, ME2 characters and ME3 in a couple of sittings. Smile
(And I know I said I found him interesting, but even an interesting person gets boring after repeating the same stuff over and over again.)

Still worth the time to watch. Thanks for the link.
Back to top Go down

Worth a look
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: YOUTUBE :: Other YouTube Content-
Jump to: