Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The randomizer

Go down 
+2
Sleelan
Cheylus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheylus

Cheylus

Antall Innlegg : 2

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:33 pm

Hi guys!
I created some days ago a topic on the french BSN to play "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]" game. An user even created a small site to make random setups; I thought you might like and use it.

Here it is: the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!

All credits go to trollfot1, who made the little website to randomize everythinggg!
Back to top Go down
Sleelan

Sleelan

Antall Innlegg : 16

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:45 pm

First roll: Quarian male inf., Cerberus Harier.
I own neither.

Fing trollsite
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 pm

Ha, thanks for posting this. Now I can get some random builds for whenever I get a little bored with my regular setups.

First roll was the Female Quarian Engineer with a Wraith. Going try this setup out later.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:54 pm

Batarian soldier with a Carnifex

strangely enough I dont have a Batarian Soldier
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 am

very nice. i got human soldier with a wraith. things are gonna die
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:51 pm

I have now tried out the class that the website gave me. This was a Female Quarian Engineer using a Wraith.
The Female Quarian Engineer is my favourite class and I like the Wraith but have not been able to find a class that it works well on (for me).
But, this is a really good setup. At the moment there is one on small issue, which is that the cooldowns are a little high, which means that I am having to be a little less aggressive with this class to allow for the increased cooldowns.
Anyway, here's hoping RNG gives me more Wraith's.
Back to top Go down
Cheylus

Cheylus

Antall Innlegg : 2

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:20 pm

I like to play the Wraith with the Human Adept (3/6/5/6/6) - I have it at X and don't suffer much from cooldown penalties (between 150 and 170 %). Singularity helps to be closer, Warp helps with bosses and Shockwave if someone gets too close / BE.
Of course the Piranha outshines the Wraith, but I'm faithful to it:)
Back to top Go down
IceFire89

IceFire89

Antall Innlegg : 17

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Nice one, imma use this from now on when i feel bored, need a challenge or just for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The randomizer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The randomizer   The randomizer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The randomizer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: Multiplayer Strategies-
Jump to: