Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions and Answers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

Questions and Answers Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:12 pm

This is kind of a new thread that I'd like to start, where one of the members ask questions and everyone can answer. Zhhk if you see this, you can even make this an official thread

Question 1:

What would you change in mass effect single player?

I knw a lot of people are gonna talk about the ending, its okay but guys get a bit creative.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:25 pm

as for 3 I'd have more dialog and stuff. as it is ME3 seems very... barebones?
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:33 pm

mignik01 wrote:
I knw a lot of people are gonna talk about the ending, its okay but guys get a bit creative.
*Begins to think like Bioware/EA*
I would change the ending so that there are more colours available to the player, each providing the exact same ending.
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
as for 3 I'd have more dialog and stuff. as it is ME3 seems very... barebones?
On a serious note, pretty much this. Compared to ME1 and ME2, there is barely any dialogue for the player to explore.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:36 pm

As for me, I need actual choices, not superficial ones.
When i say actual choice, i mean like the ones you get in witcher 2, where you get to play entirely different sections and meet new people according to your choice. In mass effect, I never felt like i had an actual choice. Yes you have a dialogue here or a character there or a cutscene here. Like fighting at cerberus' side and not making them arguably more evil than the reapers would be a good one.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

mignik01 wrote:
As for me, I need actual choices, not superficial ones.
When i say actual choice, i mean like the ones you get in witcher 2, where you get to play entirely different sections and meet new people according to your choice. In mass effect, I never felt like i had an actual choice. Yes you have a dialogue here or a character there or a cutscene here. Like fighting at cerberus' side and not making them arguably more evil than the reapers would be a good one.
Agreed. At too many points during ME3 you are given two options that both provide, basically, the same response.
Back to top Go down
Sleelan

Sleelan

Antall Innlegg : 16

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Cerberus. Seriously, I blew that collector's base for a reason, and as far as I can tell, there is NO difference in your second main enemy, despite 2 so different outcome. Also, cyber ninjas, cyber ninja snipers that have troll AI (gl hitting Nemesi up close), SWORDS, sniper accuracy grenades (bouncing off 5 wals and landing next to you), and GODDAMN RIOT SHIELDS. With empty space for visor. Coz we can't have bulletproof glass in XIIth century. And how the hell did they not have that all 9 months ago, when they were helping you?

And game pace, too. In ME2, as much as it was in some ways inferior to ME1, you got AMAZING climate. The more time passed away from credits, the more I can appreciate it. You had this dark (plotwise and graphicwise) scenario, and it was really hitting you. And in 3? Supposedly you should be overwhelmed by scale of conflict. It only happened once to me, and very briefly, when I saw final galaxy map, very reaperized. But instead, you had this retarded mix of eastereggs, jokes, super "epic" actions, and forced dramatic moments, and all of that in wrong place. ALL. It seems as if Bioware screwed this up on purpose. The f*cking kid? Why would I EVER feel any attachment to something being so irrelevant? My Sheppard was survivor and colony orgin, meaning he lost both family and his original squad. Also, his species' homeworld is getting destroyed. But no, kid is more important. Geez.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Sleelan wrote:
Cerberus. Seriously, I blew that collector's base for a reason, and as far as I can tell, there is NO difference in your second main enemy, despite 2 so different outcome. Also, cyber ninjas, cyber ninja snipers that have troll AI (gl hitting Nemesi up close), SWORDS, sniper accuracy grenades (bouncing off 5 wals and landing next to you), and GODDAMN RIOT SHIELDS. With empty space for visor. Coz we can't have bulletproof glass in XIIth century. And how the hell did they not have that all 9 months ago, when they were helping you?

And game pace, too. In ME2, as much as it was in some ways inferior to ME1, you got AMAZING climate. The more time passed away from credits, the more I can appreciate it. You had this dark (plotwise and graphicwise) scenario, and it was really hitting you. And in 3? Supposedly you should be overwhelmed by scale of conflict. It only happened once to me, and very briefly, when I saw final galaxy map, very reaperized. But instead, you had this retarded mix of eastereggs, jokes, super "epic" actions, and forced dramatic moments, and all of that in wrong place. ALL. It seems as if Bioware screwed this up on purpose. The f*cking kid? Why would I EVER feel any attachment to something being so irrelevant? My Sheppard was survivor and colony orgin, meaning he lost both family and his original squad. Also, his species' homeworld is getting destroyed. But no, kid is more important. Geez.
Its ok, you can breath now...
But seriously, I agree with pretty much all of your points.
Back to top Go down
Sleelan

Sleelan

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:17 pm

That was just 2 topics. I could rant for hours, and now I even have good reason.
I was huge fan of the series, finished ME1 about 12 times, so what happened here kinda got me where it hurts.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:18 pm

I did not want cerberus as evil as they were depicted. I wanted them to be the renegades.

But seriously blowing up the collector station is the dumbest idea ever. the whole thing is next to a blackwhole and something in it is keeping it from falling into it and shepard's first reaction is to blow the whole thing up?????
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:22 pm

Dude. i pre ordered mass effect 3, the only game that i preordered in my life so it hurt me when they screwed it up as well. There were moments, I'll give it that but the story was rushed and wasn't coherent.
Back to top Go down
Sleelan

Sleelan

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 pm

mignik01 wrote:
But seriously blowing up the collector station is the dumbest idea ever. the whole thing is next to a blackwhole and something in it is keeping it from falling into it and shepard's first reaction is to blow the whole thing up?????

Superblackhole. Middle of our galaxy is cluster of a few black holes merged together. However, did you see the ancient wreckage (one of the best moments in the series imho)? How did they not fall in? Also, the game has this whole gravity manipulation thing going on for it, so it isn't much of a shocker to me.

mignik01 wrote:
Dude. i pre ordered mass effect 3, the only game that i preordered in my life so it hurt me when they screwed it up as well. There were moments, I'll give it that but the story was rushed and wasn't coherent.

Know the feel bro. I wanted to take week off, that how much I cared. One thing for sure, this game IS legendary. Only not in the way I'd like it to be.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

I did see the wreckage and there was a discussion about how powerful mass effect field generators in the station is preventing it from falling into the blackhole. But then they blow it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers   Questions and Answers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: