Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you build it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gavrilo91

Gavrilo91

Antall Innlegg : 19

you build it Empty
PostSubject: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:41 pm

a really cool female quarian infiltrator build
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i like to take the harrier with the warfighter package
it is pretty easy to use, cloak-sabotage(every enemy!)-shoot

if you are facing a boss or a group of enemies throw a grenade after the cloak cycle. this will not only do additional damage but also cause a techburst Very Happy

im sure there are stronger builds out there but unfortunatelly nobody cares about the female quarians so i thought i might give it a try Very Happy

if you guys have any suggestions for a better version of this build feel free to tell me Smile
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:46 pm

I dont have the destroyer but i hear he is very good with the particle rifle. maybe something with that?
Back to top Go down
Gavrilo91

Gavrilo91

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:50 pm

yeah ive heard that as well and i do have both of them so im gonna try it eventually Very Happy

but i usually prefer playing the underdogs hehe
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Gavrilo91 wrote:
im sure there are stronger builds out there but unfortunatelly nobody cares about the female quarians so i thought i might give it a try Very Happy
Hey, I love my Female Quarian Engineer. Its my favourite class.

I was thinking about a setup on the Female Quarian Infiltrator using the N7 Crusader. I will be trying this setup when I play later.
The Build:
Tac Cloak - 4, Damage
Sticky Grenades - 4, Damage - 5, Armour Piercing - 6, Damage
Sabotage - 4, Backfire
Quarian Defender - 4, Weapon Damage - 5, Power Damage - 6, Weapon Damage
Fitness - 4, Health and Shields - 5, Shield Recharge - 6, Health and Shields
Weapon - N7 Crusader II
Mods - Spare Thermal Clip V and High Caliber Barrel V
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The reason that I only put 4 levels into Sabotage is that I mainly play Reapers, so the final two levels are not that useful to me.
Back to top Go down
Gavrilo91

Gavrilo91

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:59 pm

i would not skip the last rank of sabotage!! as far as i know it works like this
you cast sabotage on a brute, instantly the tech vulnerability kicks in, 1.5 sec later the backfire starts ,which is tech based, and does 50% more damage

so these 50% do make a lot of a difference Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Gavrilo91 wrote:
i would not skip the last rank of sabotage!! as far as i know it works like this
you cast sabotage on a brute, instantly the tech vulnerability kicks in, 1.5 sec later the backfire starts ,which is tech based, and does 50% more damage

so these 50% do make a lot of a difference Very Happy
I believe that Backfire applies damage to the target when they attempt to fire their weapon. As Brutes are melee based and don't use weapons, the bonus damage from Tech Vulnerability will not be applied. The same, I believe, is true with Banshee's.
As I am playing against Reapers, the only real reason that I use Sabotage at all is to stun Cannibals and Marauder's to line up a shot or to deal some damage to them while I am reloading.
Back to top Go down
Gavrilo91

Gavrilo91

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:18 pm

i do know that brutes and banshees take damage from the backfire even though they dont have weapons, im am not sure whether the damage on them is hihgher with tech vulnerability but it should be. because sabotage says it back"fires" but is just a delayed direct damage.

the next time i spec her i will test it but i am certain that it is like i said.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Gavrilo91 wrote:
i do know that brutes and banshees take damage from the backfire even though they dont have weapons, im am not sure whether the damage on them is hihgher with tech vulnerability but it should be. because sabotage says it back"fires" but is just a delayed direct damage.

the next time i spec her i will test it but i am certain that it is like i said.
Oh... I had no idea they did. Thanks for that info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

you build it Empty
PostSubject: Re: you build it   you build it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you build it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: Multiplayer Strategies-
Jump to: