Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ME3 MP Check List

Go down 
AuthorMessage
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

ME3 MP Check List Empty
PostSubject: ME3 MP Check List   ME3 MP Check List I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey guys!

I have created a check list for the content that is available in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer.

These are the features of the check list:
- Has descriptions of the weapons, attachments ect...
- Tell you how many items you still need to unlock
- Tells you the damage that your weapons do at the level you have them (See Note 1)
- Tells you how much your weapons weight at the level you have them (See Note 2)
- Tells you the effect that weapon attachments have at the level you have them
- Tells you the effect that Gear has at the level you have them
- Colour conditioning has been used so that you can clearly see the following:
    - Items you have not unlocked
    - Items that you have unlocked to maximum level
    - Items that belong to DLC packs
    - Items that are unlocked through Bountry packs

If you would like to use this check list, you can [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. (See Note 3 and 4)

There will be two types of updates that I will be making to this check from time to time to ensure that the check list is kept accurate. These types of updates are:
- Minor update: For these I will be changing weapon values if they change during [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or error fixes (See Note 5). You will not see visual changes to the check list layout. (These will only be released a maximum of once a week and only if needed) (See Note 6)
- Major update: The only time that these will be released will be for when new content is added to Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer. You will see visual changes to the check list layout. (See Note 6)

When ever a new version of the check list is released, I will update the link.

Also, if you have any questions that you wish to be answered, please leave a response and I will do my best to answer your question.

Note 1: The shown damage for shotguns is if all of the pellets hit the target (Excluding N7 Crusader and Reegar Carbine)
Note 2: Weight is worked out by starting with 200% Plus the weight bonus for your selected character Minus the weight given for your selected weapon.
Note 3: You need to have Microsoft Excel installed on your computer to use.
Note 4: When first opening the document, you may need to press "Enable Editing" to be able to use the check list. If you are not asked for this, you can ignore this note.
Note 5: I have error checked and did not find any errors. If you find any errors during use of this check list, please leave a response with as detailed as possible description and I will fix it as soon as possible.
Note 6: You will need to download a new version of the check list when updates are made.

List of Updates:
Update 1 (August 1st) - Included damage and weight values for the Particle Rifle. Updated M-90 Indra damage values to match [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Update 2 (August 8th) - Updated N7 Piranha damage values to match [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Corrected M-90 Indra weight values. Changed the way in which weapon damage and weight values are calculated to allow for easier updating.
Update 3 (August 21st) - Updated damage values for the M-12 Locust and N7 Crusader to match [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Update 4 (August 28th) - Updated weight values for the M-37 Falcon and damage values for the Geth Pulse Rifle to match [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Update 5 (September 12th) - Updated N7 Crusader, Graal Spike Thrower and Kishock Harpoon Gun damage values to match [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

ME3 MP Check List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: