Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty? Empty
PostSubject: What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?   What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Hey guys, just a dumb question that came to my mind. What is your idea of making this game more difficult and not just throw bosses around?
Personally I'd keep the enemy health and shield pools the same and change the mechanics of the game, Like lets say, cerberus or geth racing you for the objective, or stealing your upload (you loose progress if they enter the upload space). Marauders pairing up with nemesises. guardians working in pairs, watching each others back. I hate the turrets, unless you get a thousand experience for killing them, have the bare minimum of turrets........
what are your thoughts????
ZHHK please take note, if ever bioware lets people make mods.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?   What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:29 pm

I'd make the enemies tougher and smarter, but i think adding more bosses and enemies isn't really the way to go. Right now its more of ClusterFuck Difficulty, not Platinum Difficulty
Back to top Go down
Psyfun

Antall Innlegg : 18

PostSubject: Re: What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?   What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Modify current enemy type/behavior.

A few examples:

Cerberus Assault: Allow different weapon loadouts, such as a shotgunner who also has increased chance of throwing grenades, or a pistol user who has a different type of grenade (maybe a flashbang).

Guardian: One with a spiked shield, increased movement speed and a "charge" ability, similar to Krogan heavy melee. "Heavy" Guardian with a much larger shield that uses both hands, has no weapon, other allies can hide behind it when he closes has a "ground slam" melee.

Atlas: Replace Rockets and Rail gun with 2x Gatling style guns, essentially a walking turret, slow turn speed (you can get around it) and long "reload". A version with no rockets but instead a back mounted mortar that lobs numerous grenades.

I could think up stuff like that all day if I wanted to but BioWare doesn't want my help so I'm not taking the time atm Wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?   What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you do, if you were allowed to make a platinum difficulty?
Page 1 of 1