Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Still someone sniping?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IceFire89

IceFire89

Antall Innlegg : 17

Still someone sniping? Empty
PostSubject: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:04 pm

Hello there,
all Infiltrators I see nowadays is playing with some kind of shotgun, nothing about that, i do it all the time, but i like me some QI action with the Widow sometimes or the SI with the BW or Valiant. In my opinion sniping is still good, when you have the aim for it.
What's your opinion?
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:32 pm

For me there are two reasons why I don't use sniper rifles much.
These are:
- 1 - I don't like the amount of scope magnification most of the sniper rifles have. If there was a mod for a short range scope then I would use snipers more.
- 2 - My play style (in most shooter style games) is very aggressive meaning that I like being in the faces of the enemy, so shotguns just fit perfectly with my play style, hence why I use them a lot.

Also the only sniper that I really like is the Kishock Harpoon Gun, which I use on my Batarian Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

theeav3ng3r wrote:
For me there are two reasons why I don't use sniper rifles much.
These are:
- 1 - I don't like the amount of scope magnification most of the sniper rifles have. If there was a mod for a short range scope then I would use snipers more.
- 2 - My play style (in most shooter style games) is very aggressive meaning that I like being in the faces of the enemy, so shotguns just fit perfectly with my play style, hence why I use them a lot.

Also the only sniper that I really like is the Kishock Harpoon Gun, which I use on my Batarian Sentinel.

Yes. an ACOG scope for snipers would be awesome, as well as an aperture or red dot sight for assault rifles. Think of how good a Vindicator would be with a RDS Surprised

OT: Yes, on bigger maps like Hyrda or Giant I'll bust out my Geth Infiltrator with a Javelin and a GPS. Actually all of my infiltrators are snipers except my Salarian
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:05 pm

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
OT: Yes, on bigger maps like Hyrda or Giant I'll bust out my Geth Infiltrator with a Javelin and a GPS. Actually all of my infiltrators are snipers except my Salarian
All of my infiltrators except my Female Quarian Infiltrator are spec'd to use shotguns and even she is not completely spec'd for snipers, so I find that I end up using her with the N7 Crusader a lot more than snipers.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 9:08 pm

it really is a shame that sniper rifles are so obsolete. I fully support making the Javelin ignore shield gate. or at least making single shot sniper decrease the percent of damage shield gate takes off. It'd make things a lot more viable
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:51 am

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
it really is a shame that sniper rifles are so obsolete. I fully support making the Javelin ignore shield gate. or at least making single shot sniper decrease the percent of damage shield gate takes off. It'd make things a lot more viable
Yeah, I think that single shot snipers should have decreased shield gate as well.
I tried out the Javelin II for the first (and last, at least on gold) time a few days ago and I could not see any point (in my opinion) in using it over a shotgun. The only time that I was able to use its full damage was against 'boss' enemies. Against all other enemies, I feel that shield gate just neuters it.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:46 am

yeah, I mean, I play silver so it isnt so bad but i just use it for bosses
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still someone sniping?   Still someone sniping? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still someone sniping?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: MASS EFFECT 3 :: Multiplayer Strategies-
Jump to: