Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:: What's up gamers! ::.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum promotion

Go down 
+2
theeav3ng3r
mignik01
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Antall Innlegg : 60

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 am

A lil suggestion ZHHK. try to do a shout out to the forum after every video, put an annotation on the screen. People are lazy, they dont read the description.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Antall Innlegg : 91

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:59 am

This is a good idea. zHHk, you would only have to say something like, "Check out my forum, link in the description" at the end of the video as not many people will check the description unless they are asked.
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 10:12 pm

I'll be sure to start doing that, guys (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Wow, 10 new users within the space of a day.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:13 pm

we need to make this big.
Back to top Go down
theeav3ng3r
theeav3ng3r

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:18 pm

mignik01 wrote:
we need to make this big.
Agreed.
This also shows just how effective a simple shout-out of the forum has been.
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 3:20 pm

yep. the idea is, as the channel gets bigger, so should the forum. I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.
Back to top Go down
Psyfun

Antall Innlegg : 18

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:28 am

I'm pretty sure it will grow Smile.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:34 am

Psyfun wrote:

especially if the podcast catches on. we'll snag all the others dudes' audiences too. although i dont know how someone can be in the Mass Effect Community and not know who zhk is...
Back to top Go down
Psyfun

Antall Innlegg : 18

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:10 am

gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Psyfun wrote:

especially if the podcast catches on. we'll snag all the others dudes' audiences too. although i dont know how someone can be in the Mass Effect Community and not know who zhk is...

I guess it depends on how you define Community? My friends didn't know who ZHK was until I showed them some of his gameplay vids, but they had been playing since the Demo. They probly still don't know who Jumpin is, I only found out cause of the dual commentary ZHK did with him (none of us play BF3, or CoD, etc.) Despite that though, I'd certainly consider them, and myself part of the community. And the hundreds, to thousands, of players who never even visit the forums.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh v9
Bro!
Bro!
gilgamesh v9

Antall Innlegg : 103

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 am

Psyfun wrote:
gilgamesh v9 wrote:
Psyfun wrote:

I guess it depends on how you define Community? My friends didn't know who ZHK was until I showed them some of his gameplay vids, but they had been playing since the Demo. They probly still don't know who Jumpin is, I only found out cause of the dual commentary ZHK did with him (none of us play BF3, or CoD, etc.) Despite that though, I'd certainly consider them, and myself part of the community. And the hundreds, to thousands, of players who never even visit the forums.

that's true. i dont know why i said that. lol

what i meant is that zhk is pretty popular and such
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am

mignik01 wrote:
I was the first member of this forum, dont want this to fail.

actually, I think I may have been the first, but I don't want to start a whole "thing" with this Laughing
Back to top Go down
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm

only1biggs wrote:
mignik01 wrote:

actually, I think I may have been the first, but I don't want to start a whole "thing" with this Laughing

Do you remember zhhk's paladin video where he said a subscriber asked him about clans? That was me. He hit me up one day and asked me to test it out. That time there was no one else registered apart from zhhk. go to "members" and arrange them in the order of their joining date. You can see zhhk first and then me Smile
Back to top Go down
only1biggs
only1biggs

Antall Innlegg : 75

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:26 pm

mignik01 wrote:
only1biggs wrote:
mignik01 wrote:

Do you remember zhhk's paladin video where he said a subscriber asked him about clans? That was me. He hit me up one day and asked me to test it out. That time there was no one else registered apart from zhhk. go to "members" and arrange them in the order of their joining date. You can see zhhk first and then me Smile

haha it's ok i was just messing around Razz
Back to top Go down
zHHk
Admin
zHHk

Antall Innlegg : 46

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Doesn't matter. I WAS FIRST! =D Lawl.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/lacokanostradamus
mignik01
Z-Cakez
Z-Cakez

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:16 pm

zHHk wrote:
Doesn't matter. I WAS FIRST! =D Lawl.

Haha. Doesnt count.

By the way i got the typhoon today and i almost cried, the thing is a shadow of its former self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum promotion   Forum promotion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum promotion
Page 1 of 1